If you’re looking for a top 10 list of things to do in Big Bend, well… here you go.
- Take the Ross Maxwell Scenic Drive to Santa Elena Canyon
- The Window Trail
- Lost Mine Trail
- Stay at Ten Bits Ranch
- Starlight Theatre and the Terlingua Porch
- Mariscal Mine
- Sit in the The Hot Springs
- Hwy 170 through the State Park
- Do the Burro Mesa trifecta
- Look at the Stars
- Special Mention: Boquillas – Ride a donkey to town, eat tacos, have a shot of tequila at the towns best bar. Listen to the inspired song by Robert Earl Keen, “Gringo Honeymoon”.
The photographer in the above banner and right picture is David Musso. Follow his adventures at: