Guided Tours and Planning Services
“… to conserve the scenery and the natural and historic objects and the wild life therein and to provide for the enjoyment of the same in such manner and by such means as will leave them unimpaired for the enjoyment of future generations.”
National Park Service Organic Act, 16 U.S.C.1.
Big Bend area can be overwhelming. There is so much to do and see. Where do you start? What should you prioritize?
Guided Tours and Services
What is a planning session?
1 on 1 Zoom session where we will meet to discuss your interests, requirements and ideas. We will collaborate together on an ideal trip; length, activities, where to stay, what to do and more.
- $150 for 1 hour
- $250 for 2 hour (can be two seperate meetings)
Most people can plan an entire visit in a 1 to 2 hour session.
What is included in your trip planning?
- Discover your personal interests
- Geological Interest
- Any limitations can be accomodated
- Customized itinerary sent post-session
- Checklist of what to pack
- Follow up session to answer any remaining questions prior to trip